The dedicated Seattle and Bellevue cosmetic dentist Dr. Jayne understands the importance of patient privacy and security. He and his team of dental professionals are dedicated to upholding the highest standards of patient information safety. They have established a set of privacy and security policies to ensure that their smile makeover and general dentistry patients’ information is not shared with unauthorized parties.
Privacy of patient information is very important to us. These statements disclose our privacy practices.
- Information Collection / Use. We do not sell, rent or share any patient information.
- Log Files and Stats. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to understand our visitors’ needs related to our website design.
- Links. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- Newsletter. If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask only for an email address. This email address is used for no other purpose other than for the emailing of the newsletter.
- Newsletter Opt-Out Choices. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter may opt-out by replying to "unsubscribe" in the newsletter email or by emailing us at email@example.com
Our patient information is protected both online and offline. We never share personal information with any other parties without personal permission from the patient, unless ordered otherwise by the court of law. All information submitted to our office is completely private and confidential and is only available to authorized employees.
Dr. Jayne and his professional staff strive to keep the information of their patients completely confidential. They are proud to offer their Seattle and Bellevue dental implants, veneers, teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry procedures patients the highest level of care in the safest, most comfortable environment possible.