Dean E. Kois, D.M.D., M.S.D.
Dr. Dean E. Kois is a prosthodontist with experience in restorative, aesthetic and implant dentistry. As a leader in his field, Dr. Kois lectures both nationally and internationally, and he is also published in multiple peer-reviewed publications on various topics in dentistry. He is an instructor/co-director at the Kois Center, a dental education center for dentists. In addition to practicing at Jayne & Kois Dentistry, he also maintains a private practice, Kois Dentistry, where he provides restorative, aesthetic and implant dentistry to patients in Seattle and the surrounding area.
- Doctorate in Dental Medicine, DMD, Nova Southeastern University, College of Dental Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Certificate in Prosthodontics, University of Washington, School of Dentistry, Seattle, WA
- Master’s of Science degree MSD, University of Washington, School of Dentistry, Seattle, WA
- Two-year Surgical Implant Fellowship, FID, New York University, College of Dentistry, New York, NY
- Member, American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- Member, American College of Prosthodontists
- Member, Pacific Coast Society for Prosthodontics
- Member, Washington State Society of Prosthodontists
- Member, King County Dental Association
Dr. Kois has been voted a leading cosmetic/ prosthodontist dentist in Seattle by Seattle Met magazine “Top Dentist” every year since 2009.
General Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry