Donald M. Jayne, DDS
Dr. Don Jayne is a well-respected leader in cosmetic, general and implant dentistry and has more than 25 years of dental experience. He is a clinical instructor at the Kois Center, a world leader in dental education, as well as a past cosmetic dentistry lecturer for post-graduate students at the University of Washington School of Dentistry and a past faculty member of the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Dr. Jayne has worked in multiple medical centers serving those with complex dental needs, including Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington Medical Center and Swedish Hospital.
Each year, Dr. Jayne completes over 30 days per year of continuing education to bring his patients the latest dental treatment options and techniques.
- Residency, Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago IL
- Doctorate of Dental Science, University of Washington Dental School
- Bachelor of Science, Western Washington University
- Accredited Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Advisory Board Member, Summit Study Club
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Member, Academy of Osseointegration
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, Washington State Dental Association
- Member, Seattle-King County Dental Society
Dr. Jayne was voted a leading cosmetic dentist in Seattle by Seattle magazine, the 2009 Seattle Met reader’s poll and The Best Dentists in America. He was also voted “Top Dentist” of 2011 by readers of the Seattle Met magazine.
Along with these accolades, Dr. Jayne was asked to participate in several tapings of the nationally syndicated TV show, “The Wellness Hour,” which features the nation’s leading medical specialists.
«« click to view larger
General Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry